Girlfriend's Guide To Breast Facials
Smooth, supple, youthful: Ladies, we’re not talking about your mugs — we’re talking about your jugs.
Smooth, supple, youthful: Ladies, we’re not talking about your mugs — we’re talking about your jugs. Whether kids and/or time have taken a toll on your ta-tas, you may have thought about giving the girls a lift. Not ready for the knife? Consider a “breacial,” the non-surgical approach to higher and happier hooters. Note: The results may be worth it, but they are temporary.
1. Lymphatic Drainage: A proper breacial includes a deep cleansing, exfoliation and a breast massage to encourage the secretion of prolactin, which can temporarily enlarge breasts. Massaging the cluster of lymph nodes in the area releases toxins that are replaced by nutrient cells which can lead to healthier tissue and a larger appearance.
2. Firming Creams: For at-home follow-up, fans swear by products like Clarins’ Bust Beauty Firming Lotion and Extra-Lift Gel that use plant extracts to tighten and lift skin. Retinol-based creams can also reverse signs of aging skin on the décolleté.
3. Dermarolling: This new trend in microneedling won’t make them bigger, but it has been reported to reduce the look of stretch marks and chest acne scars.
4. Lasers and Thermage: Collagen-stimulating treatments used on the face and neck are employed on breast tissue to plump breasts and tighten the surrounding skin.
5. CACI (Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument) Breast Treatment: Microelectrical impulses tighten the muscles beneath breast tissue which is said to result in a lifted, more toned appearance. The before/after images are impressive, but often take several visits to achieve.
Feeling intrepid? Try a “vagacial” next! http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/144703/khloe-kardashian-vagina-facial-beauty-routine